Terms & Conditions
The following outlines the Terms and Conditions associated with participating in TRL FIT. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By checking the box, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
A: Code of Conduct
All registered participants are bound by this code of conduct. A participant must:
1. Refrain from swearing, foul, abusive or derogatory language which includes comments or actions;
2. Refrain from verbal abuse including language, comments or words that threatens or denigrates another participant or trainer/official on the basis of his/her religion, sexual orientation, disability, race, colour, national or ethnic origin;
3. Refrain from entering the field under the influence of drugs or alcohol;
4. Follow social distancing and hygiene protocol as outlined by TRL FIT;
5. Refrain from any action deemed, in the ultimate discretion of the trainer/official, to bring TRL FIT into disrepute or any other action which is not in the spirit of participation in TRL FIT.
1. To be insured, a participant must be registered. Registration occurs when a participant has completed the online registration process.
2. TRL FIT accepts no responsibility in ensuring that all participants register.
3. In some circumstances, people will be allowed to trial TRL FIT for free (without formally registering online). In such circumstances a manual registration form must be filled out at the venue. This is the responsibility of the individual to complete.
4. All participants must seek medical advice before participating to ensure they are fit and capable of engaging in TRL FIT organised actitivies.
5. All registered participants agree to be covered by the Sports Personal Accident Insurance Policy (Arthur J. Gallagher) as arranged by TRL FIT.
6. For a participant to make an insurance claim, they must report the incident to the trainer on the day/night of the injury. A failure to do so voids a participant’s right to claim through the TRL FIT Insurance Policy.
7. Age Restrictions: Participants must be at least 18 years of age.
C: Disclaimer & Acknowledgements
1. In consideration of TRL FIT allowing me, once I am registered, to participate in TRL FIT, I agree to release TRL FIT from all liability for any claim or demand or damage or personal injury or illness sustained by me (a) arising from or in respect of my participation in any workout or other activity (TRL FIT related or otherwise) arranged by or on behalf of TRL FIT, whether or not the injury is caused by TRL FIT or any other person; and (b) whether or not the damage, personal injury or illness arises from the negligence or breach of any statutory duty of TRL FIT or any other individual.
2. I acknowledge that: (a) in the conduct of the workout, some physical contact will occur between myself and other individuals involved; and (b) I consent to that contact being made; and (c) I will not hold TRL FIT or any other TRL Representative responsible for any injury or illness I may suffer in respect of that contact.
3. I acknowledge that TRL FIT hire their fields from other Organisations which from time to time will cancel sessions whether this be on account of weather or otherwise. I accept that in such instances, TRL FIT may need to change the specific field/location/venue of the workout I have registered for if the fields are no longer suitable or become unavailable. In such instances, TRL FIT will use best endeavours to ensure the new venue location is within 15km of the original venue. [In situations where an alternate venue is not available or cannot be sourced, payment for that week will be removed].
4. I acknowledge that in order to co-ordinate TRL FIT effectively, my contact details will be used to communicate updates via email (including newsletter service) and phone.
5. I acknowledge that photos and videos will be taken of sessions being conducted. I consent to these photos being uploaded to social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, the TRL FIT website and for these photos to be used in marketing and advertising campaigns.
6. Public Holidays: TRL FIT will typically run on all Public Holidays except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day (if applicable). If there is a change to this position you will be notified.
7. General Holidays/Breaks: TRL FIT will typically run all year around and break between Christmas Day and New Years Day. Any other breaks will be communicated by Head Office and payments will be paused.
8. Wet Weather: TRL FIT will operate through rain. If we cancel a session due to wet weather, we will reschedule the session for another time.
D: PAYMENTS POLICY
1. Payments are taken via Direct Debit – provider, EziDebit. The amount and frequency of the Direct Debit is subject to change. Any proposed change in this arrangement will be communicated to the paying member via email and in advance of this change taking place.
2. Fees are paid for in advance. Membership can be cancelled at anytime. However, you must provide notice of your intention to cancel at least 7 calendar days before your intended last week/session. [NOTE: This is not relevant for 10 Pack purchases which are non-refundable].
3. Dishonour Fees: For any failed payment, there is a dishonour fee of $11.95. This fee is automatically added to your next payment.
4. Class Availability: We make no representations that your class will always be available. Bookings are essential and classes will fill.